NEXT DROP: May 2024
This listing is for 1 of our liquid ita bags with either GREEN or CLEAR liquid.
Please choose your bag color carefully. The liquid is shown first, then bag color.
★ IMPORTANT ★
– bags are first come, first served
– shipping is estimated 3-4 weeks out. we are not accepting rush orders
– refunds/exchanges on broken bags during delivery are accepted within 48 hours of being delivered. outside this window, refunds/exchanges on broken bags are not accepted
– please note, you will be responsible for any customs/fees/VAT associated with your order
– currently out of extra boards and extra straps :c
– skeleton animal pins are sold separately (currently out of stock)
– please understand that, while we will do our very best to ensure the safest and quickest delivery possible, things do happen outside of our control. Once we send you tracking, it’s out of our hands
-These bags have been a tremendous learning experience for us! When we initially received them, we were unaware they weren’t of high quality made. We found out early on that the straps easily broke. We have painstakingly reinforced every single D-ring on every single bag. We are, by no means, professionals, but we feel confident, and with the proper care, these bags will be wonderful! The Kickstarter was highly successful, but the shipping and customs fees were astronomical. We have been shipping backers orders out with our own money. With all that said, this is why we are not offering refunds/exchanges on these bags. We simply don’t have the stock nor the funds.
★ Please understand, by purchasing a bag, you agree to the terms listed here.
★ Liquid Ita Bag Deets ★
– 12in x 12in x 4in
– vegan leather
– custom interior lining
– custom zipper pulls and embossed logo on back
– removable pin insert
– 2x straps for crossbody or backpack style
– 4x total pockets
– liquid is mineral oil based
★ FAQ ★
– Can the liquid spill out?
Short answer, yes. We did several tests to ensure quality and resilience. However, with anything, if you give it enough force the PVC window can break. We don’t expect you to treat the bag like glass, but some care is recommended.
– What is the liquid?
It’s a dyed(green) or undyed(clear) mineral oil. The liquid should remain fluid, however should it leak, please do not ingest!
– Recommendations for the bag:
Please do not overweigh the bag. Like any other bag, the straps can break if you weigh them down enough. We recommend no more than 10lbs total (including the bag itself). However, you can carry more for short distances at a time, if needed.
– How do I care for the bag?
The bag doesn’t need any special cleaning techniques. You can easily take a damp cloth and wipe down the outside. You can also use a little dish soap with a damp cloth for tougher spots. We’ve also found that lysol wipes work well too!